“Living Your Best Life”
(Coaching and Mentoring Program)
Thompson-Moore, Coach Training Alliance - Certified Life Coach,
- Accepted the Lord as my Personal Savior at the Age of 12.
- Member in Good Standing, World Changers Church, Intl. Indy Satellite.
- Previously, member Greater NW Baptist, Indy 9 yrs.
- Previously, member Zion Hope Baptist, Indy 17 yrs.
- Retains Daily Devotionals.
- Life Dedicated to Service.
- Exercises 3-4 Times a Week.
- Walk/Jog at least 2 Mini-Marathons a Year.
- Maintains Annual Checkups
- Excellent Credit Rating.
- Established a Civil Service Retirement Plan for Over 30 Years.
- Maintains Sufficient Savings.
- Coach Training Alliance, Certified Life Coach, June 2004.
- Graduate of Indiana University with Degree in Business.
- Management and Administration with Minor in Computer Science.
- Enjoys Ushering, Photography, Biking, Hiking, Bowling, Reading, Chess, Rose Gardening, Entertaining and International Travel.
- Loves Serving People (Especially Senior Citizens)
- Employed with Federal Government, Department of Defense for over 30 Years as a Software Engineer.
- Founded ‘LYBL’ Coaching and Mentoring Practice in 2003.
- Sustains a Close and Loving Relationship with Family and Friends.
- Loves her Church Family at World Changers Church, International.